We all are engaged in some or the other task in our life and many times we forget to greet our special ones. So take an initiative to make your near and dear ones special this Diwali.
- The sun does not shine there, nor do the moon and the stars, nor do lightning shine? All the lights of the world cannot be compared even to a ray of the inner light of the Self. Merge yourself in this light of lights and enjoy the supreme Deepavali.
- Many Deepavali festivals have come and gone. Yet the hearts of the vast majority are as dark as the night of the new moon. The house is lit with lamps, but the heart is full of the darkness of ignorance. O man! wake up from the slumber of ignorance. Realize the constant and eternal light of the Soul which neither rises nor sets, through meditation and deep inquiry.
- May you all attain full inner illumination! May the supreme light of lights enlighten your understanding! May you all attain the inexhaustible spiritual wealth of the Self! May you all prosper gloriously on the material as well as spiritual planes!
- Troubles as light as Air, Troubles as light as Air, love as deep as Ocean, Friends as Solid as Diamonds, and Success as bright as Gold… These are the wishes for you and your family on the eve of Diwali.
- May this Diwali, you be blessed with good fortune – as long as Ganeshji’s trunk, wealth, and prosperity – as big as his stomach, happiness as sweet as his ladoos and troubles – as small as his mouse.
- The significance of Deepavali is the removal of darkness and ignorance from the mind and filing it with goodness.
- Diwali – The gorgeous festival of snacks and sweets everyone enjoying a royal feast; when old and young with delight meet and with love and affection do all hearts beat.
- Diwali is here – the gracious festival celebrating the victory, of myth and mystery; the festival that signals triumph over tragedy. May it Bestow all with Love and Happiness!
- May these rich blessings be your due, a wealth of friendships, old and new. Some service rendered, some solace given, and gentle peace with God and heaven. Heartfelt wishes for you and your family on the eve of Diwali.
- For this, is a special time when family and friends get together, for fun. Wishing amusement and fun to cheer your days, in this Diwali festive season.
- Let us keep Diwali holding it close 2 our hearts for its meaning never ends and its spirit is the warmth and joy of remembering friends.
- May the joy, cheer, mirth and merriment of this divine festival surround you forever. May the happiness, which this Deepavali season brings lasts forever.
- Diwali- A festival full of sweet memories, sky full of fireworks, mouth full of sweets, house full of diyas and heart full of enjoyment.
- Let this Diwali burn all your bad times and enter you in good times.
- The truth is that existence wants your life to become a festival…because when you are unhappy, you also throw unhappiness all around.
- Ram! The light of lights, the self-luminous inner light of the Self is ever shining steadily in the chamber of your heart. Sit quietly. Close your eyes. Withdraw the senses. Fix the mind on this.
So chuck those busy schedules and spread some love on this festive season of lights.